August 17-18, 2017 IN THE REPUBLIC OF NORTH OSSETIA-ALANYA (VLADIKAVKAZ) ON THE BASIS OF FAT-AGRO LLC (BAVARIA GROUP OF COMPANIES) THE ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL SEMINAR ONEOROGENOYOROGOROVYOZORENOYOROGOROV
Ministry of Agriculture of North Ossetia-Alania LLC "FAT-AGRO" FSBIU VNIIKH im. A.G. Lorha
To participate in the seminar are invited:
- managers and specialists of agricultural enterprises, cooperatives, farmers and individual entrepreneurs engaged in the production of seed and marketable potatoes;
- representatives of Russian and foreign seed-breeding centers and regional agricultural enterprises for the production of original and elite seed potatoes;
- Russian and international experts, representatives of scientific, educational institutions and companies involved in breeding, seed production, diagnostics of phytopathogens, comprehensive protection of potatoes from diseases and pests;
- representatives of companies producing fertilizers, plant protection products, agricultural machinery and equipment.
Within the framework of the seminar program, participants will get acquainted with modern methods of obtaining and clonal propagation of in v / fro material, technologies for growing mini and micro tubers, features of the production of original seed potatoes in high mountains, modern technologies for storing, sorting and packaging seed lots of potatoes.
Seminar participants will visit nurseries for the cultivation of primary field generations of original seed potatoes in the highlands and production plantings of super-elite and elite potatoes of FAT-AGRO LLC.
At the demonstration site will be presented new promising and most popular varieties of domestic and foreign breeding, which are in high demand in the market of seed and marketable potatoes.
Key discussion topics:
- work experience of regional agricultural enterprises in the production of seed potatoes (presentations of registered participants
- up to 10 minutes);
- modern technologies for potato breeding and the organization of ecological, geographic and production tests of promising new varieties;
- normative regulation and modern methods of checking the quality of seed potatoes;
- rating of varieties presented on the demonstration field, according to the results of trial digging and preliminary surveys of the yield and commercial quality of tubers.
Those wishing to participate in the seminar, as well as make a presentation at the round table, can register electronically on the FAT-AGRO website at: www.fat-agro.ru
Contact phone: 8-918-701-01-98; e-mail: email@example.com; fax: +7 (8672) 768-60-4. Contact person of the Organizing Committee: Kazbek Sabatkoev, tel .: + 7-918-701-01-98.