October 26-27, 2023 year V All-Russian Agricultural Forum will be held in Sochi "Fruits and vegetables of Russia - 2023". This is a closed industry business platform where participants have the opportunity to hear answers to pressing questions directly from experts. They will raise the most important and relevant topics of the fruit and vegetable industry in Russia.
Organizer: federal agricultural publication "Journal Agribusiness"
Topics on the forum include:
- Horticulture in Russia: current challenges, growth prospects.
- State support for the development of the fruit and berry industry.
- Analysis of the fruit market: area dynamics, current selection challenges. Elena Alekperova, General Director of Agrostat LLC.
- Innovations in the field of fruit gardening, viticulture and berry growing.
- Strategy for the development of industrial horticulture in the Krasnodar Territory. Nikolai Shcherbakov, general manager Union "Gardeners of the Kuban".
- The role of science in the development of fruit growing. Alexander Akimov, Director of "Southern AAA".
- Status and prospects for the development of horticulture. Ludmila Grigorieva, Director of the Fruit and Vegetable Institute. I.V. Michurina, doctor of agricultural sciences Sciences, Honored Worker of Agriculture of the Russian Federation.
- Key issues of growing apples. sort policy.
- Technologies for laying and maintaining an industrial garden. North Caucasian Institute of Horticulture.
- Status and prospects of domestic stone fruit breeding.
- Selection of cherry varieties.
- Industrial varieties of cherries.
- Development of viticulture, features of growing and processing grapes in Russia.
- The main diseases and pests of fruit plantations in the south of Russia in the growing season of 2023
- Marina Podgornaya, k. b. n., head lab. protection and toxicological monitoring of perennial agrocenoses FGBNU SKFNTSSVV.
- Quarantine objects typical for fruits and vegetables. Rosselkhoznadzor requirements for fruits and vegetables. Southern Interregional Department of Rosselkhoznadzor.
- Modern technologies for effective garden protection. Plant protection products.
- Practical solutions for the use of biological preparations for the protection of orchards.
- Investment potential of the fruit and vegetable industry. How to get business support and implement an investment project in fruit and vegetable industries. Yulia Prikhodko, director of the ANO Investment Promotion Agency of the Krasnodar Territory.
- Development of crop insurance for fruit and vegetable crops and perennial plantings. Analysis of existing agricultural insurance programs.
- Financing industry projects Credit support from banks.
- Risk insurance.
- Fruit processing: possible directions.
- Needs of the juice industry for raw materials. Requirements for fruit and vegetable raw materials for the production of juice products. Ludmila Khomich, Vice President for Quality, Union of Producers of Juices, Water and Drinks (SOYUZNAPITIKI).
- Fruit processing experience.
- Organization of logistics processes. How to reduce the cost of logistics?
- Development of the "Fresh" category. Shelf management role for the Fresh category. Xenia Paizanskaya, Senior Director of Client Relations, "Romir".
- Key issues of fruit marketing. Producer - trading network. Central Office/Category Development Department FCS Perekrestok|X5 Group.
- The role of packaging for implementation.
Forum members: enterprises of fruit gardening, viticulture and berry growing; fertilizer companies; enterprises for processing and storage of fruits and vegetables; peasant farms growing fruit and berry crops in open ground; the largest agricultural parks and wholesale distribution centers; representatives of the largest retail chains; government agencies; representatives of specialized associations and unions.
You can register to participate in the forum at the official website
For participation: +7 (909) 450-36-10, +7 (960) 476-53-39
For speaking questions: +7 (988) 248-47-17, firstname.lastname@example.org